ABOUT THE EVENT
Power distribution is one of the weakest links in the electricity value chain in the country. The sector is plagued with high tariffs, distribution losses,
dilapidated networks, operational inefficiencies and power theft. The key objective of the event is to bring the best and the brightest minds to build cost-effective,
sustainable and out of the box business models to make the power distribution more effective.
- Registration open 28th August, 2017
- Registration closes 14th September, 2017
- First Round Deadline 11:59 PM 17th September, 2017
- Final round – 14th/15th October, 2017
Event Guidelines and Rules
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however,
no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd year students and/or a mix of both.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation and intra-city travel facility
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the
team via email.
A two-slide to six-slide PowerPoint presentation on the hypotheses required to solve the problem statement shared
with the registered participants.
Case Competition. The shortlisted teams will be required to present a PowerPoint presentation of their
solution to the jury on the day of the event.
First Prize- INR 50,000
Second Prize- INR 25,000
Energy and ManOps