ABOUT THE EVENT
Create a marketing plan that no one else can and win PPIs from Uber!
Presenting MarkTail in collaboration with "Uber" - The New Age Case Competition for the quintessential New Age Company. Test your learning and sheer business pizzazz in the case analysis of the century!
Winners to receive cash prizes and PPIs from Uber.
- Registration open 28th August, 2017
- Online Quiz 12th September, 2017
- Final Round – Phase I (Report Submission): 24th September, 2017
- Final round – Phase II (Presentation): 14th/15th October, 2017
Event Guidelines and Rules
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however,
no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd year students and/or a mix of both.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the
team via email.
A quiz that tests your knowledge about marketing will be held on 12th September 2017.
Final Round - Phase I:
50 teams will proceed to the second round. They will be provided a case based on a real problem faced by Uber.
Final Round - Phase II:
5 teams will be invited to campus on 14th/15th October, 2017 to present their solutions in front of the Uber panel.
Prizes worth INR 75,000
Chance to win 6 PPI's from Uber
Marketing and Retail Ecommerce