ABOUT THE EVENT
Companies across the globe run on the power of operations. Innovation is the key in this industry and that
is what we seek from you.Break through those bottlenecks & inefficiencies and breathe the power of tech into
a day-to-day operation of a company. The key to success lies in the innovation, scalability and impact of your
idea and the ease of quantifying it. Sponsored by Tech Mahindra, the students get the unique opportunity to
solve a real world industry problem and see their solution getting implemented.
- Registration open 28th August, 2017
- Online Quiz:13th September 2017
- Final Round - Phase I (Report Submission): 20th September, 2017
- Final round - Phase II (On campus Presentation): 14th/15th October, 2017
Event Guidelines and Rules
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute,
however, no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the
team via email.
A quiz that tests your knowledge about concepts of operations will be held on 13th September 2017.
Final Round -Phase I
30 teams will proceed to the second round. they will be given a live case centered
around a problem being faced by Tech Mahindra.
Final round -Phase II(Presentation)
5 teams will be invited to campus on 14th/15th October, 2017 to present their solutions
in front of the judges panel.
First Prize- INR 50,000
Second Prize- INR 25,000
Get a chance to grab PPI offers from Tech Mahindra
Business Technology and Operations