Technovision – Empowering Digital India
ABOUT THE EVENT
In collaboration with Government of Telangana
Innovative initiatives such as Aadhaar, e-Seva, Digital Lockers, etc have proved that public policy challenges,
when tackled with a technology solution, lead to amazing efficiency, effectiveness, and transparency in the system.
Building on this concept, the Business Technology Club and the Public Policy Club, in collaboration with the Government of Telangana present a case study competition wherein the participants will be invited to solve public policy challenges using technology as their primary weapon.
Problem Statements for the competition are real policy challenges sourced from Central and State Government Ministries/Departments.
- Registration open 28th August, 2017
- Registration closes 14th September, 2017
- First Round Deadline 11:59 PM 17th September, 2017
- Final round – 14th/15th October, 2017
Event Guidelines and Rules
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however,
no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd year students and/or a mix of both.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation and intra-city travel facility
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the
team via email.
Registered teams shall receive the problem statement post-registration, basis which statement they shall submit a one-page write up describing the approach towards the problem statement, addressing the expectations listed out in the problem statement.
Final Round (On Campus):
Case Competition in form of presentation to the panel. Template for presentation will be shared with the finalists.
First Prize- INR 50,000
Second Prize- INR 25,000
Business Technology and Public Policy