ABOUT THE EVENT
The event aims at solving real world operations management issues faced by industries, companies, and governments using technology.
This event entails the participating teams to use cutting-edge technology coupled with their deep understanding of operations to solve the presented problem.
- Registration open 28th August, 2017
- Registration closes 14th September, 2017
- First Round Deadline 11:59 PM 17th September, 2017
- Final round – 14th/15th October, 2017
Event Guidelines and Rules
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however,
no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd year students and/or a mix of both.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation and intra-city travel facility
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the
team via email.
Registered teams shall receive the problem statement post-registration, basis which statement they shall submit a one-page write up addressing the expectations listed out in the problem statement.
The final round shall be a case competition wherein the 5 shortlisted teams shall present their solution to the jury in the form of a PowerPoint presentation basis which the jury will select the top 2 of the final 5 teams.
First Prize- INR 50,000
Second Prize- INR 25,000
Technology and Operations