ABOUT THE EVENT
The speed of innovation today is at par with the speed of imagination.
Metros, cities and towns are becoming the growth centers of country's economic progress,
the cities are excelling on economic front and are now being recognized as the engines of growth. And so, should the spaces around us be.
Give us your clean and green take on our smart city case that is sustainable, scalable and efficient.
- Registration open 28th August, 2017
- Online Quiz 16th -20th September, 2017
- Final round - Presentation: 14th/15th October, 2017
Event Guidelines and Rules
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute,
however, no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the
team via email.
Online quiz on the basics to test your knowledge of energy and infrastructure.
Six teams will be selected for the finals.
Case Competition in form of presentation to the panel.
Template for presentation will be shared with the finalists.
First Prize- INR 50,000
Second Prize- INR 25,000
Energy and Infrastructure