ABOUT THE EVENT
In association with IL&FS
Leading hospital chains in India, have tried to build a foothold in Tier 2 / Tier 3 cities to cater to the needs of the patients. However, after being unable to sustain a competitive advantage these hospitals have either held back expansion plans or divested from smaller towns.
This case study will help the participants to come up with innovative strategies to target specific cities and provide a market entry model within the selected segment through prudent capital investments. In the process teams are expected to identify challenges and suggest solutions for the same.
- Registration opens 21th September, 2017
- Registration closes 27th September, 2017
- Final round – 14thOctober, 2017
Event Guidelines and Rules
- Event is open to all national B-school students.
- Allowable team size: 2-3 per team.
- There is no limit on the number of teams that can participate from a single institute, however, no student from such an institute can be part of more than one team.
- One team cannot have members from different institutes.
- A team may comprise of 1st year or 2nd year students and/or a mix of both.
- All decisions regarding eligibility and final judgment shall rest with the Advaita team.
- The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event.
- Teams selected for the final round will be provided accommodation and intra-city travel facility by ISB.
- Any supplementary information meant for the teams shall be communicated directly to the team via email.
A quiz that tests your knowledge about marketing and healthcare will be held on 27th September 2017.
Final Round (On Campus):
The final case will be shared with the shortlisted teams. These teams will be invited on campus to present their case solutions.
First Prize- INR 50,000
Second Prize- INR 25,000
Marketing and Healthcare