Accommodation and Travel Policy
Accommodation & Hospitality Policy - Mohali
• Accommodation will be provided starting 23rd September, 2016 at 2 PM till 25th September, 2016 at 12 PM
• Participants can avail the facilities for the full duration from 23rd afternoon to 25th afternoon subject to availability on the campus
• No travel reimbursement would be provided
• Accommodation facilities will be provided on campus for free for participants in the form of Shared Quads and Studios
• Separate facilities will be provided for men and women
• Meals will also be provided along with the accommodation. The arrangement for the same will be done at Sarovar dining facility at Campus
• Following meals will be provided: 23rd - Dinner; 24th - Breakfast, lunch and dinner; 25th - Breakfast
• The participants can also visit the cafes available on the campus for the duration of Advaita for their meals on their own arrangement.
• All participants who will be availing the accommodation facilities will have to abide by the rules and regulation of ISB and Team Advaita-2016. Any instances of misconduct or violation of the rules will lead to termination of the services immediately.
• Consumption of alcohol is not allowed as per the rules and regulations of ISB.
• Participants will have to carry valid photo ID and their Advaita registration ID (provided to them during registration) with them at all times while on campus.